A Matrix Synapse administration tool written in bash. In early development, but works pretty well!
Due partly to a lack of interest from the wider homeserver admin community axon.sh's development has significantly slowed. The program does basically everything I personally need it to do to administrate my homeservers. Pull requests and issues are still welcome, but barring specific feature requests or contributions, axon.sh will likely never completely support Synapse's admin API.
- logging in with username and password
- homeserver discovery using '.well-known' files
- logging out and invalidating session
- getting server version information
- getting event reports
- sending server notices
- getting details about federation destination
- resetting the connection timeout for federation destination
- resolving room aliases
- creating room aliases
- deleting room aliases
- purging room history
- deleting and blocking rooms
- getting details about forward extremities
- deleting forward extremities
- getting list of joined rooms for user
- looking up user by third-party ID (3PID)
- resetting password for user
- creating new users
- deactivating users
- shadowbanning users
- managing ratelimits for users
How to use
This project uses LINAC. To use the provided version of LINAC to build
./utils/linac build axon.sh.build.
Invoke like any other bash script, e.g.
help at the axon.sh prompt for builtin help. You will probably want to